Shipping and Returns
- All shipping rates are determined by package weight.
- All items are sent with appropriate insurance. Items delivered within the UK via private courier. Items in Europe/Rest of World delivered via Royal Mail and associated services.
- We reserve the right to inform you of revised carriage charges where applicable.
- Goods are available for immediate despatch from receipt of order.
- Goods that are out of stock may take up to 14 working days of receipt of order. You will be notified if your ordered items are out of stock.
- In the unlikely event of goods taking longer than the 14 working day period you will be contacted by a customer service representative.
- We make every effort to deliver goods within the estimated timescales; however delays are occasionally inevitable due to unforeseen factors.
- We shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver the products within estimated timescales.
- Risk of loss and damage of products passes to you on the date when the products are delivered or on the date of first attempted delivery by us or any third party carrier company.
- To return goods for any reason please call or e-mail our customer services department who will advise you of how to return the item.
- Unwanted goods: must be returned in their original condition and packaging within 7 days of purchase.
- Unwanted goods: must be returned at the expense of the consumer by registered means.
- Unwanted goods: the cost of carriage incurred by Digiviz for sending the goods to the consumer will be deducted from the refund.
- Faulty goods: must be returned to Digiviz within 7 days by registered means.
- Faulty goods: the cost of carriage will be refunded to the consumer. Digiviz will not refund for carriage that exceeds the original postage costs of the item.
- Digiviz accept no responsibility for items "lost in transit", and therefore strongly recommend that all returns are sent by registered means.
Faulty items must be reported to customer services within 7 days of receipt. If an item is deemed to be faulty it can be replaced under warranty and postage costs refunded, or the item refunded in full. Please contact customer services to notify them of the cost of return postage before returning your faulty item, as we will not be able to refund postage that exceeds the original postage cost of the item. Please allow up to 14 days for refunds to appear in your account. Replacement items are normally completed within 3 working days, but this could take up to 14 days at busy periods.
All products carry a 7 day no quibble money-back guarantee (excluding carriage). The goods must not have been modified in any way, and must be returned in its original packaging and condition. We have the right to refuse refunds for goods that do not meet the above criteria.